CTS has developed a Focus Driven Maintenance Program aimed at team leaders and artisans and consists of 8 unit standards in total. The aim of the program is to equip the participants with the skills to improve the efficiency of the business as well as bridging the communications gap between production departments and maintenance/engineering departments.
Participants in this program will be able to:
• Produce a visual report defining predictive maintenance requirements/plan for all machinery;
• Take ownership of the plan by all parties, by having involvement of both maintenance & production staff;
• Accountability to management.
The below illustrates the overall F.D.M. Program and how the various modules are interlinked and following that, is a brief overview and description for each module covered:
- US119462: Engage in sustained oral/signed communication and evaluate spoken/signed texts
- US110023: Present Information in a report format
- US7818: Conduct on-the job Coaching
- US9015: Apply knowledge of statistics and probability
- US114978: Use a word processor (MS Word)
- US119463: Use a spread sheet (MS Excel)
- US116930: Use a presentation package (MS PowerPoint)
- Machine Specific F.L.M. Training
- US9895: Coordinate predictive and preventive maintenance
- Predictive & Preventative Maintenance Schedule